Broward Health is committed to protecting our patients, visitors and caregivers from the possible spread of COVID-19. We value the role that loved ones play in the healing process of our patients, and we are pleased to welcome visitors from 8am to 7pm, seven days a week.
EFFECTIVE WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 30 AT 8AM:
- Each patient may have one visitor per day. Visitors must be at least 18 years old.
- Active labor patients may have one labor coach present at all times.
- Visitors of pediatric and NICU patients are welcome 24/7.
- Patients in our Emergency Department may be accompanied by one visitor at all times.
- We encourage patients to use video technology for virtual visits whenever possible.
- We ask visitors to arrive at our hospital wearing a face covering from home and to wear it for the entirety of the visit. Guests who arrive without a mask will be provided one.
- We remind visitors to practice social distancing of six feet away from others and to perform regular hand hygiene.
- As always, all guests will be greeted and registered at the security desk prior to visiting any patients.
We also offer free virtual greeting cards, which are printed and delivered to patients. Please encourage loved ones to send free virtual greeting cards.
Thank you for entrusting Broward Health with your care. As we remain dedicated to preventing the spread of COVID-19 in our community, we appreciate your understanding and cooperation.