Please follow each step to register as a lobbyist with Broward Health.
- Review the lobbyist policy, click HERE, in it's entirety so that you are thoroughly familiar with it before proceeding. You are also required to review the Lobbyist Registration Requirements, click HERE. By continuing with registration, you are agreeing to comply with the policy and all applicable laws, rules, regulations and related terms and conditions related thereto. Keep in mind that they may be updated from time to time.
- Register as a lobbyist by completing the initial registration form. Click HERE to obtain the form.
- Complete the registration form, including the required oath, which must be notarized.
- Complete the Principal Authorization Form. Click HERE to obtain the form.
- Return both the registration form and the principal authorization form, along with applicable payment as indicated on the registration form.
Await confirmation of receipt of your registration form. You will receive notification via email with additional information and next steps.
Once registered, use the Expenditure form to record your lobbyist-related expenditures. Click HERE to obtain the form. You may cancel your registration by completing the Cancellation form. Click HERE to obtain the form.